Study: One in 10 smartphone owners have written a review while in-store
Study: One in 10 smartphone owners have written a review while in-store | RetailCustomerExperience.com.
Some very cool numbers here around aligning social & location with in-store efforts and programs:
- 50% (of Smartphone Users) have looked for reviews on a retailer
- 10% have WRITTEN a review while in store
- 75% use Facebook to make a decision on a retailer
- 50% of consumers have tried a new brand based on social media (wow that’s huge)
- 89% of folks have Shared a positive experience (this is what brands/retailers want & need…not likes)
- 82% will allow future communications if they think it will improve future communications
- Only 30% think Brands actually listen and respond to them
Cool study…makes you go hmmm.
Study: One in 10 smartphone owners have written a review while in-store | RetailCustomerExperience.com